Before I am Dead



waking up drenched in sweat
Realizing it is nothing but a nightmare
I gain up to imbibe a glass of water
To drown the fear that woke me up!

Sins i have done plenty
I effect not recognise if the good i did is enough
To supply me a passage to heaven
Or worse , born again as human;

Never cared for what people thought ,
Never worried regarding those who left ,
Never a minute i spent crying over gash milk ,
What had to happen , had to happen

What i was yesterday is what i am nowadays ,
Yet people guess i have changed , i wonder why
I take life as it comes
No anticipations and no demands!

With the electrocute waiting at every step ,
Uncertainty looms extensive over tomorrow ,
I fear i destitution to live every moment
Of nowadays before i am dead

Praveen

1 comments:

Kuta Kharisma said...

halooooo salam kenal



kalau butuh sewa mobil di Bali, silahkan hubungi kami


thank u

Post a Comment